Château de Ribagnac
87400 Sainte Martin-Terressus
You can reach us by phone at 05 55 39 77 91
For questions about our legal notice, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SARL (Société à responsabilité limitée)
SIRET : 47791581300018 – 477 915 813 RCS Limoges
Hotels and similar accommodation (5510Z)
HOST AND APPLICATION
Hébergeur : LWS (www.lws.fr – Ligne Web Services)
4, Rue Galvani
75838 Paris Cedex 17
Web Conception | IA Web – Creation of website
PERSONAL DATA AND CONFIDENTIALITY
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
No personal information is passed on to third parties.
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Article 32 of the Law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004.
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The texts, slogans are the property of Château Ribagnac
Photos are the property of third parties who have authorized their use.
- What personal data do we collect
- Who has access to and controls this data
- For what purposes we use this data and for how long
- How we protect the sending of your data
- What use we make of cookies saved by your browser
- How we approach your data protection rights
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Article 32 of the “IT and freedoms ”of January 6, 1978, amended in 2004.
Personal data we collect
By “personal data” we mean any data concerning you which allows us to identify you, such as your name as well as the contact details allowing us to contact you again.
The information collected through this site is done through the contact forms integrated into the pages of the site.
The sending of these forms can only be effective after obtaining your consent.
Recipient & Data Controller
The recipient of the data is Château Ribagnac, represented by Madame Colette Bergot, at 1 Allée des palmiers 17220 Salles sur mer. This person is also the person responsible for checking this data.
For what purposes we use your personal data and for how long
The information collected, which is subject to computer processing, is used for making reservations and for establishing rental contracts. These data are kept for 3 years from the date of recovery via our contact form.
Protection of the sending of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures for the retention and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or alteration. The data that you provide to us through the forms on this site is protected using HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure). Calling up an SSL certificate installed on our site is the method used to encrypt information so that it can be transferred securely over the internet.
Cookies & Tracking on the site
Your data protection rights
Résultats de traduction
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data, which you can request from the data controller or from Ms. Colette Bergot.
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by writing to the data controller, either to Ms. Colette Bergot,
- You can lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you believe that the protection of your personal data has not been ensured by the controller.